Subject: Re: PAR on Samba Network
From: [email-masked] (Mark J. Peterson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 07:39:07 -0700

>Am I reading correctly that the PAR is in the PC?  If so, your problem is
>that the PC PAR will only accept Targa images, not IFF's.
>
>I used to get the "Networked drive has create but no modify priviledges"
>message (using 4.0 pre-rel under WfWG 3.11) when rendering to the PAR, but
>the animations would still record fine.

The PAR is in my Amiga and Lightwave is running on my PC. When I get this
error message, LightWave turns off Save RGB, the PAR screen puts up an error
message, and nothing is saved. Saving IFF24's to HD1: works great though.
I'll post the solution when I find it, unless some kind soul comes to my rescue.

Mark

--
[email-masked] (Mark J. Peterson) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]